Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blackberry Users!

I am about to get a new phone and I am not sure about which one to get. I had the palm for the last two years and never had any problems with it till about a month ago. But I am thinking its time to upgrade to the Blackberry. I really like the Blackberry Curve because it is Pink and everybody says the internet is better on it. But My sis has the Motorola Q and she really likes that. SO if anybody has any advice on which PDA to get it would be very welcome. Thanks!

6 comments:

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Jeff and I have been happy with our Blackberrys. Ours is the version a little smaller than the curve. I forget what it is called. I know that probably doesn't help much. :)

PS. Kade's Halloween pics are coming soon!

Ashley Outnumbered said...

We are through T-mobile. When we first got our phone, they only had an internet/email combo package that cost an additional $24.99 per month (on top of our phone coverage that is). Then they came out with an email only plan for $9.99. Since Jeff and I rarely used the internet capabilities, we went with that one.

I fixed the video (I think). I don't know why it keeps having problems. Last night it would upload and then show nothing. Stupid technology! [cuz I'm sure it has nothing to do with me!]:)

Elder Alex Proctor said...

Hi Sam!
Fun blog you have. Didn't know you sold scentzy too! Love the photos, good to see you again. My Laura friend.

BRIAN & JESSICA said...

Well... If it was my choice I wouldn't waste my time with a Blackberry Curve or a Motorola. I would just go buy an iPhone! :) They are the best! Every penny spent on this phone is well spent!You will never regret it! Just do it, you know you want to:)

Anonymous said...

I recommend the Curve! I have it through T-Mobile but it's probably the best phone I've ever had. And the internet works great on it, saves you time from having to use the computer. :)

Anonymous said...

P.s.
I've dropped my phone like a hundred times, no joke. And it still works perfectly fine! :)