Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tagged by Sell!

Maybe tagging is not cool anymore but I love doing them!
This tag is all about My 8's!
8 things I am excited for:
  1. Going to Uruguay!
  2. Harry Potter # 6
  3. Having babies! (No I am not Prego)
  4. Getting a phone call from Char on Monday before she leaves for Hawaii!
  5. The new book in the Plum series!
  6. Going to Cowabunga Bay!
  7. BBQs all summer!
  8. Getting a new camera!

8 Things I did yesterday!

  1. Played Frisbee at our desks at work!
  2. Blogged and blogstalked!
  3. Went to the movies with the hub!
  4. Put Wasabi Ginger in my scentsy warmer!
  5. Laundry :(
  6. Watched Dog the Bounty Hunter!
  7. Finished my book.
  8. Helped unload tables at work!

8 things I wish I could do:

  1. Bake
  2. Speak Spanish
  3. Be a size 6
  4. Tan!
  5. be ready for my tri-athalon in August!
  6. Dance!
  7. Not Gossip! ; )
  8. Have straight hair!

8 Shows I watch

(Sadly this is the easiest one!)

  1. Golden Girls
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Brothers and Sisters
  4. The Hill
  5. Greys Anatomy
  6. Dog the Bounty Hunter
  7. Reba
  8. Jon And Kate plus 8

8 Favorite foods:

(Funny, I did not have a problem with this one!)

  1. Pork Verde (yes I could drink it!)
  2. Whopper
  3. Pasta Salad
  4. Orange Chicken from Panda
  5. Boneless buffalo wings
  6. Rice with buffalo wing sauce on it!
  7. Marshmallow fluff!
  8. Chocolate! (DUH!)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love your lists. You seem to be a younger version of my Italian friend Marina (milepebbles blog) She also is crazy about her dog oreo and adores the golden girls. Now thanks to your blog I am very curious about the jaynes family who won't let me visit their blog. I may have to drive to their house and watch them from their back yard. Valerie (your second cousin) I guess I'm a grandcousin. I would have put marshmellow fluff at the top of the list.

Unknown said...

I love when peeps actually do these tags. I love seeing what everyone else says!

Kimber said...

You crack me up!