Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recap.

This week has rocked and I havent blogged about any of it yet.
So lets begin...

The weather has been so great in Sandyland this week that Paola and I started our walking again! We have so much fun on our LONG walks, she fills the void that I have from having both my sisters living away from Sandyland. And since BBB is going to be living close for a little while her and Ary are joining us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minnie used to ♥ getting baths. Now if you even go in this bathroom she hides around the corner. She is not very trusting of her parents anymore!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My cousins Meagan and Andrea came in to town from Texas for their Spring Break. I am not going to lie. Mo and I havent seen them in many years so we did not know how we would get on. Not to worry though. We laughed all night. Mo had informed them they needed to try Cafe Rio's pulled pork burritos. So we left the shindig and fed them some sweet pulled pork. They loved it!
I hope that we can get together more often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schmevin of Sell Party of 4 has finally arrived in the world!
I am in ♥ with him. He is just so tiny and perfect! Congrats Sell Familia!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got to go watch the Jazz destroy the Hornets last night.
 I know there are a lot of people that sit in the upper bowl and watch the lower bowl for empty seats and head down after half time. I would never have the guts to do that! These people above are two of ten that got kicked out of those seats last night! Hilarious how they all insist they lost their tickets. Access Denied!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And last but not least...
My favorite thing about Easter.
They have been out for a couple weeks but I usually eat them so fast I can never get a photo!
{And if you dont know what they are,  maybe we shouldnt be friends! : )}

Hope your week rocked too!

3 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

You did have a GREAT week! I love the picture of the new baby. He is so beautiful! Yea for your good week.

Charlene Thompson said...

I know what they are!!! I just got mine at Harmons. Kmart didn't have any!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you came to visit me, he has already changed so much. {tears}.

Can't wait to see you again soon.

Loves,
Von and Shmevin!