Monday, January 12, 2009

Finished the Host!

I am so mad that I waited so long to read the Host! It was amazing. Stephanie Meyer has quite the imagination. I do not know how you could come up with all these other planets and what the creatures all felt, saw and looked like. Amazing! I was so sad when it ended. My sis said there will be another one. True? If you have been putting off this book I would highly recommend. It is like twilight in a way but it is not as lovey dovey and the main character is not as cry baby wet the beddish as Bella was. (Not complaining! I am listining to #2 again right now.)

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I loved it too. She could do a sequel so easily. I have my fingers crossed. She sure knows how to write unusual love stories.

Charlene Thompson said...

wasn't it amazing?! i'm seriously surprised you liked a book about aliens. maybe we are related after all...