Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shut up Debbie!

Day 2 of Session 2
Ouch! My {lack of} stomach muscles are killing me! Does Debbie want me to throw up? I think she does! Debbie also has the impression that I can balance! Guess what Biotch... I cant at 6 in the morning!!! Maybe by noon after I have walked around for more than 2 minutes. Thank goodness I have to walk down two flights of stairs to stretch my legs before we start!
KILL ME!
{Since today is my last day of the first week I will take photos and post them!}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Won't it be fun to have before and after photos...because it sounds like Debbie is going to get you into some serious shape!

Didericksen Family said...

yes, I want to see photos because then you will inspire me

Sam Jo said...

I will take them after I shower! Cleaning and working out makes me sweat way to much!