Sunday, September 20, 2009

just add a little bit of crunch

I am seriously addicted to reading!
That's all I want to do!
I could walk up and down the isles of a library for hours.
I just found this baking/murder mystery series that has all the recipes of the cookies they make!
I decided to make cookies for my man!
Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
Mix:
1 Cup butter melted
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
Add:
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 beaten eggs
2 1/2 Cups flour
Blend all well.
Add:
2 Cups crushed corn flakes
1 1/2 Cup choco chips
Make walnut sized balls
Use a fork with pam on it to makes grooves.
Bake at 375* for ten minutes.
Make sure your rack is in the middle of the oven.
Let sit on stone/tray for 2 minutes
Cool on baking sheet!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a great idea! They look super delicious.

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Yes Please.