Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks Evonne!

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
To escape I would pick... Florida. I know that sounds weird but it just seems like everybody is living the good life down their! And I could go to Disneyworld!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Right now I am stuck on the B.E.P. CD! Its awesome!
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
That would be weird! I would love to just hop on a flight to New York and see Shakira in concert! {Front row of course!}
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Walking to the grocery store to get Cinnamon Bears!
{I feel that if I walk to Harmons I burn a lot of calories, and they have the freshest bears!}
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
That would be to Ireland!
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
This is a hard one! I love to read! I would have to say The Hunger Games was the last one that I listened to that I could not stop! The last one that I read the fastest because I could not put down was Harry Potter 7!
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
I am not a huge movie buff but I love to watch the Harry Potter series.
I sometimes wonder what year the movies are supposed to be set.
When they are in the castle with no electricity it seems old fashioned!
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Driving up the canyons!
Or going to get a rock massage!
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Going walking along the many trails in Sandy!
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
I would have to go with the chicken wings we had in a pub in Ireland!
Ireland had very different food then America!
Everything in the pubs tasted like they were made at home.
Nothing just heated up!
The restaurant was on the coast and it just made it the perfect end to the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so glad that you did this. I always hate tagging people, because I don't want anyone to feel obligated! LOL