Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 12 January 6th

Today we drove into town to go do a little sightseeing. We drove over the roller coaster bridge into La Barra. Holy Shite. It looked just like Newport Beach with all its little shops right along the ocean. It was very busy in town though. I did not get my picture yet in front of the bridge so I will have to go back later in the week and take one.


We made gnocchi’s today. They are mashed potatoes made into something like pasta. They are time consuming to make but they are very yummy. I can’t wait to make them at home.

I decided that I wanted to make Banana boats on the fire that night so I made Diego take me to 3 stores to find all the ingredients. He was not very happy about it but he loves me so he did it anyways. We finally found marshmallows and I was a happy camper.

We made hamburgers for dinner and then we made our banana boats. It made me so happy! I don’t think Diego’s family liked them but I tried.


No comments: