Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 11 January 5th

We drove in to town to find somebody on the beaches that braid people’s hair. No luck. We walked along the board walk and watched the people come off the cruise ships for their day in Punta. I can’t believe how huge those ships are. I have seen photos and movies of them but never seen one in the water. Two of them were coming in and it was fun to watch.


We waited until about 5 at night to go to the beach because it was so damn hot out. I did not want to get massive sunburn on our second day here. I was not as scared today about going into the water, I was actually excited. The waves were not as big so I did more swimming around. I am the worst swimmer ever! I don’t know if I mentioned yesterday that the water here is salt water. When you get it up your nose it burns! Diego LOVES the water. It’s fun to watch him swim under the water and be so good at it.

But I guess I over did it in the sun because that night I felt like crap. I did not get sunburned but I sure had the chills and felt so dehydrated. I went to bed and slept for about 12 hours.



I want to go on a cruise!!!!


Conrad Hotel

Beautiful Beach!

No comments: