Monday, June 28, 2010

Representin U- Town

Just in case you have been living under a rock, or not following my tweets, you might not know that Uruguay has made it to the final 8! If you had a life this weekend and didn't catch all the excitement and bad calls made, you can check it all out on the Fifa website.
And the player I like to look at the most...
He made both of Uruguay's goals against Korea.

Mo and I decided to put the Uruguay flag up with out the help of Diego.
Wasn't the greatest idea we have ever had but it totally worked!
Represent.
And then there is Mo...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the video...the only thing that would have made it better would have been if it was another dance video of Mo in it. =)

Jennifer said...

still adorable, glad to see it!

The Jaynes Family said...

I am so proud of you! Look at you representing Uruguay! I am so glad they are kicking butt so far. :)

P.S. I hope your flag gets found.