Thursday, November 27, 2008

Getting to know the Meneses's!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper from Costco. One roll will last me two years!


2. Real tree or artificial? Real! And to make it smell even better I have scentsy X-Mas tree scent in!


3. When do you put up the tree?It has been up since last Sunday!


4. When do you take the tree down?Last years Christmas was a really bad day so I tore it down on Christmas at like noon! This year will be better (Hopefully) so it wil stay up until New years.


5. Do you like eggnog? Absolutely Not!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? ?


7. Hardest person to buy for? Diego!! The man does not want anything ever and gets mad when I spend money on him!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Duh! Princess Sam!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Dont even do them!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One Christmas my mom got me one of the Harry Potter books and I was furious! I told her I would never read them. Now I am obsessed with them! So that wouuld count as my worst and best!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Since I saw 4 Christmas's last night I will go with that. It was awesome!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually Black Friday!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Fetch Yeah!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffed french toast!

16. Lights on the tree? Yes!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Twist of the Magi By She Daisy and Rascall Flatts

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Everything good happens in Sandy!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can sing them!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Red Star! It matches the ornaments!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Scrooges

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Last year was pink, lime green, and bright blue. This year is traditional red, green, and gold.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Thats hard! I am a pretty spoiled girl! Lets go with .... new clothes.

26. List a family tradition that you have implemented in your own family? We open our pajamas with my family on Christmas eve.

Love you guys!

No comments: